On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 (for those of you reading this on January 30, 2012, that's tomorrow), Shakespeare in Love will be released on Blu-Ray. And, thanks to the kindness of Miramax Lionsgate and Click Communications, I have three copies to give away to Bardfilm's readers.
First, though, here's a brief scene from the film:
And here are the details of the competition:
- To be eligible for the drawing, you must submit a comment to this post. Your comment should contain an idea for another film along similar lines. Would you like to see Donne in Love? Shakespeare in Anger? Queen Elizabeth I in a Mild Snit? Suggest a title below!
- Comments must be posted before 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Friday, February 3, 2012 in order to be eligible for the competition.
- Shipping addresses must be within the United States and Canada. I apologize to readers from other countries, but those are the rules! These will be shipped directly from Click Communictions and not from Bardfilm this time. Thank you for your understanding.
- One submission per person, please!
- My decision is final.
- Each winner must provide a shipping address by Friday, February 10, 2012. I'll froward the address along to Click Communications, and they will be responsible for shipping the film.
- I reserve the right to add to this list of rules.
Note: The winners have been announced!
Links: The Film at IMDB.